Monday, July 25, 2011

July 25 - An Absence

Thus begins a series of 9 days in which I took not a single picture.  I will fill in with photos taken prior to these 9 days as there are many extra "keepers" to post.  The reason for my negligence, you ask?  Long, long story short, I have been struggling on and off, in varying degrees, with an anxiety disorder for the past 4 years or so.  The past couple months have brought more intense anxiety and panic attacks than I have ever experienced, and our time in Michigan was the most intense yet, to the point of complete debilitation.  Upon returning home, I began the tough road of more doctor's appointments, trying various medications, and trying to figure out what was going on with me, what could be done to get better.  It was a very dark, confusing time in many ways, but the Lord met me in a new, beautiful way through the suffering.  It is difficult to explain exactly what I've been going through, as I still don't fully understand it myself; however, I plan to blog about it all soon as part of my recovery process. 

That being said, onto the picture for today!



No comments:

Post a Comment