Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 5 - Little Arteeest

After seeing how much Griffin enjoyed painting at the children's museum the other day, I just had to get him some finger paints to play with at home.  I had no idea how to go about preparing the kitchen for the mess of an 18 month old with finger paints, but I pretty much settled on spending my time cleaning up rather than attempting futile preventative measures :)  He absolutely loved the painting experience, although he definitely preferred using his "brush" instead of his hands.  Makes no sense to me, considering how much he loves smudging his food around with his hands.  When I squeezed the paint out, he kept saying "Oooooooooo!"  And when I asked him if he wanted some more color, he would say, "Color!"  Okay, it sounded a lot more like "coh-woh," but it was still adorable.  I can't wait to do this again with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment