Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mar. 19 - Love, Love, Love

I love this time of year.  I love that we didn't need to bundle up or sweat to death running errands.  I love that I felt the sun on my skin but didn't feel like I was swimming in humidity.  It's coming, I know...but it's not here yet!  I guess today was in the mid to upper 80's again, and this was the first day of this new year that we had to had the air conditioning pumping all day.  Oh, South Carolina summer...delay your arrival for another few months, okay?  Anyway, Griffin was being a super cutie tonight at dinner.  We wound up laughing so hard together that both of us were crying!  Speaking of things I love:  I love that boy.  I love that we can communicate lots of things now.  I love that we can make one another laugh.  I love this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment