Friday, March 4, 2011

Mar. 4 - Couldn't Believe My Eyes

How precious is this?  A boy excited to see his father return home...It doesn't get much more precious than that.  I must also mention that Griffin loves to go out on the porch to say "bye bye" and blow kisses to his papa, and he always gets super excited when Oliver comes home again.  Today's events were such an odd combo.  Last night, I started to feel increasingly sick, and I woke up feeling as though I had been hit by a truck.  Oliver doesn't have class on Fridays, so he decided to take Griffin to the childrens' museum downtown (called "Eduventure," which is why Griffin has that red "E" sticker on his back in this photo) and let me rest!  What a wonderful husband I have!  Later in the day, Griffin signed that he wanted to use the potty, which I was pretty incredulous about; however, I put him on the pot just to show him that making the sign for "potty" would result in him getting to sit on the potty (which he loves).  To my great surprise, it wasn't long before he went both #1 and #2!  What a surprise!  Is it possible for a child to potty train themselves?!  Later in the afternoon, Griffin accidentally knocked my coffee over onto my laptop and all down in the keys.  For the second time today, I couldn't believe what I was seeing!  I quickly turned it off and turned it upside-down until we determined we needed to take it in to a local place we know of A.S.A.P.  What a day!  All these things coupled with the fact that I can barely walk or move my arms today, because I started a new workout video yesterday, makes for a very interestingly odd day!

No comments:

Post a Comment