Friday, April 29, 2011

Apr. 29 - Breaking the Rules


Yes, I chose two pictures for today.  It's late, and I cannot decide.  And my kid is cute, so it makes it harder.  Today at our neighborhood's park, we discovered a couple new toys.  First, Griffin noticed the dilapidated car, which he was pleased as punch about.  I couldn't quite convey to him that he needed to open the door to get in and out, and he kept trying to dive over the side that didn't open.  Hah.  Next, he noticed the new slide.  This one is much more age-appropriate for him than the others in the park, and he was able to climb up and down himself.  However, he couldn't quite figure out how to sit down and scoot down the slide.  After showing him a few times, I let him have a go on his own while I stood back and took pictures.  This was the result.  I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea to go down head first, but he had fun in spite of the face full of dirt he received and went back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment