Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30 - 'Tis the Season


'Tis the season for pool time once again!  Our dear friends, Kenny and Shari, have a wonderful pool that they graciously allow us to use any time we like.  How amazing is THAT?!  With temperatures hovering around 100 degrees around these here parts, it's so nice to be able to still be able to enjoy the outdoors without sweating buckets.  Plus, Griffin and I get to hang out with our friends!  Today, Anna and I took Griffin and Sully to the pool, hence the photo above.  In other news, Griffin is now wearing a 3T or 4T in pjs.  So, I made a trip to Once Upon a Child for some much-needed new jammies, and guess what I found?  Cars pajamas....and he absolutely LOVES them!  I had to include this picture of his joy in his new pjs as he went to bed for the night.  What a ham.  Because he was just being so ridiculously cute and excited, I opened the curtains and did an impromptu photo shoot.  I couldn't resist.  Needless to say, it took a bit longer for him to fall asleep tonight hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment