Saturday, February 26, 2011

Feb. 26 - Miss

Today was the first day that I did not take a picture since I began this "photo a day" project.  I had only gotten about 5 hours of sleep a couple of nights ago, and I had planned on putting myself to bed at 9:30 or so last night, feeling like the zombie I did.  But, alas, one thing after another happened, and as I lay down to go to sleep at 12:00am, my poor sweet boy woke with a 102º fever!  He was shaking and crying, and we were up until about 1:30 together, giving him a lukewarm bath and waiting for the Tylenol to kick in while we read books and watched a bit of his latest obsession, Finding Nemo.  So, 6:45am came quickly for me this morning, and it was all I could do just to keep my eyes open and attend to Griffin's needs.  I'm not sure if he's full-on sick or if this fever could be somewhat related to the fact that he is getting so many teeth at once (8 total-4 have cut in slightly, 4 are on their way) that the teeth he already has are getting swallowed up by the swelling.  Poor fella.  Needless to say, a picture was the last thing on my mind.  So, I'll post another picture from yesterday's zoo trip!
Griffin's 1st carousel trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment