Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sept. 20 - Rejected Bunnies

Hello, picky toddler years!  I think Griffin has refused to eat anything but fruit, pb&j, cheerios, and oatmeal in past few days.  Mostly, he's been a great eater, but it's getting tougher and tougher to get him to eat even his favorite meals.  He even turns his nose up at his favorite snacks lately!  Hence these little rejected bunny grahams.  I mean, what kid rejects bunny grahams?!  We always point out the bunny's nose, ears, eyes, mouth, feet, and tail...It's tradition.  I guess not even fun snacks are enough to entice him!  Even though I'm starting to face the difficulties of the toddler years, I am discovering that he just keeps getting more and more fun.  I love this stage, in spite of all it's challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment