Friday, September 9, 2011

Sept. 9 - Village Perks

Yes, we live in a trailer park.  But you know what?  There are some major benefits of living in our trailer park.  I doubt I will ever live in a community quite like this again.  I don't mean to be pessimistic, but it's a sad reality that most neighborhoods aren't what they used to be.  Neighbors largely stay to themselves, and stay-at-home moms are becoming more of an exception than the rule.  My entire neighborhood (called The Village) is composed of married Christians affiliated with CIU (the Christian college Oliver and I went to), and it is filled to the brim with wonderful, believing stay-at-home moms.  What an amazing place to live!  Thanks for having us over for blueberry and pumpkin muffins this morning, Cora!

No comments:

Post a Comment