Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sept. 27 - Best Burger Ever

Last week, I accidentally made the best burger I have ever eaten in my life....seriously.  And I live in a city with a burger joint featured on famous Food Network shows; its burgers are good, but not this good.  Of course, I had to try and reenact that wonderful accident A.S.A.P.  Tonight was the night, and Oliver and I agreed it was a success!  So, without further ado, here is the recipe for the best burger ever:
(I'm estimating here...never actually measured anything)
1 lb. ground beef
1 egg
about 1/2 c. Italian bread crumbs
about 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
about 1/4-1/2 c. mustard based BBQ sauce (the gold colored kind)
2 t. minced garlic
some seasoned salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning
half of a small tub of feta cheese
Mix everything but the meat and feta in a bowl.  Put in the meat and mix well with hands.  Add in the feta.  Makes 4 patties.  I suppose you can grill these, but they don't hold together very well.  What I do is cook them in a non-stick skillet on the stove.  Annnnd voila!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment